In most parts of the US it is freezing, actually far below freezing. So most people should be outside for very short periods of time if at all or they could get frostbite. What should you do if you do get frostbite? Here’s first aid for frostbite information from my hospital.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 5 months ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 5 months ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 6 months ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 6 months ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 6 months ago