In most parts of the US it is freezing, actually far below freezing. So most people should be outside for very short periods of time if at all or they could get frostbite. What should you do if you do get frostbite? Here’s first aid for frostbite information from my hospital.
- Nearly 2 million American kids live in a home where this could happen: every.tw/Stop-This via @Everytown #WeAreEverytown 12 hours ago
- Many young people have high cholesterol, need to make better food choices, cut out crap like Takis and Hot Cheetos. wp.me/p2bieR-15d 1 day ago
- Hard work beats talent every time-many young people are successful not because of talent, but because of hard work. wp.me/p2bieR-159 2 days ago
- Be as smart with e-cigarettes as you are with regular cigarettes, don't get tricked into a tobacco addiction. wp.me/p2bieR-156 3 days ago
- "The task is not to understand the world but to change it." wp.me/p2bieR-152 via @wordpressdotcom 4 days ago