In most parts of the US it is freezing, actually far below freezing. So most people should be outside for very short periods of time if at all or they could get frostbite. What should you do if you do get frostbite? Here’s first aid for frostbite information from my hospital.
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” -Winston Churchill wp.me/p2bieR-1cW 6 days ago
- There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs. wp.me/p2bieR-1cS 1 week ago
- What Facebook's Doing To Help Prevent Suicide yahoo.com/health/what-fa… via @yahoohealth 1 month ago
- More schoolkids are choosing fruit strib.mn/1zLK2I9 1 month ago
- Happy International Women's Day! #GoogleDoodle g.co/doodle/mjxzru 1 month ago