In most parts of the US it is freezing, actually far below freezing. So most people should be outside for very short periods of time if at all or they could get frostbite. What should you do if you do get frostbite? Here’s first aid for frostbite information from my hospital.
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 2 days ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 6 days ago
- Ask a Tween: What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? theatlantic.com/video/index/39… via @theatlantic 1 week ago
- Have you seen this beautiful video of love and caring? What’s amazing is that it’s a Thai commercial. Whatever, it’s just heartwarming. 2 weeks ago
- Well, now it’s just ridiculous-middle school and high school e-cigarette use tripled in from 2013-2014. wp.me/p2bieR-1cY 1 month ago