In most parts of the US it is freezing, actually far below freezing. So most people should be outside for very short periods of time if at all or they could get frostbite. What should you do if you do get frostbite? Here’s first aid for frostbite information from my hospital.
- The answer is clear-don't risk your life or the lives of others by texting or answering your phone while driving. wp.me/p2bieR-1a0 3 days ago
- Don't go outside to smoke, just quit smoking-this is the best way to keep those around you with asthma healthy. wp.me/p2bieR-19X 5 days ago
- National Child Abuse Hotline-call 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453) to prevent/treat child abuse 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. 6 days ago
- Congratulations Americorps on your 20th anniversary. #GettingThingsDone 1 week ago
- California’s “yes means yes” bill-sexual consent isn’t implied if someone is quiet or doesn’t say “no”. Consent means someone says “yes”. 1 week ago