In most parts of the US it is freezing, actually far below freezing. So most people should be outside for very short periods of time if at all or they could get frostbite. What should you do if you do get frostbite? Here’s first aid for frostbite information from my hospital.
- E-Cigarettes Top Smoking Among Youths, Study Says nyti.ms/1uOaYEC 2 days ago
- The Health Benefits of Going Outside theatlantic.com/video/index/38… via @theatlantic 6 days ago
- A Hairstylist Provides Free Cuts to the Homeless nyti.ms/1zyBwQv 1 week ago
- "There is no more neutrality in the world. You either have to be part of the solution, or you’re going to be part of the problem." E.Cleaver 1 week ago
- “Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of discussion, dissent, and debate.” Hubert Humphrey, 38th Vice President of the United States 1 week ago