In most parts of the US it is freezing, actually far below freezing. So most people should be outside for very short periods of time if at all or they could get frostbite. What should you do if you do get frostbite? Here’s first aid for frostbite information from my hospital.
- Opposite of poverty is justice. Thankful for those working for justice and helping those in need. wp.me/p2bieR-1bx 7 hours ago
- Teens smoking fewer cigarettes, more e-cigs strib.mn/11dpM8H 3 days ago
- "Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny." C.S. Lewis wp.me/p2bieR-1bs 6 days ago
- People don’t move as much when it’s really warm or cold. Don't be like this-it's cold out there-head outside and move wp.me/p2bieR-1bq 1 week ago
- Are energy drinks poison? Study found that more than 1/2 of calls to poison centers are for children who drank them. wp.me/p2bieR-1bn 1 week ago