In most parts of the US it is freezing, actually far below freezing. So most people should be outside for very short periods of time if at all or they could get frostbite. What should you do if you do get frostbite? Here’s first aid for frostbite information from my hospital.
- So sad to hear of young people injured/killed by gun violence. Keep them safe-know their friends/friend's parents. wp.me/p2bieR-1ah 12 hours ago
- Your brain on exercise-studies show that young people who exercise do better academically than those who don’t. wp.me/p2bieR-1ae 2 days ago
- Guess if really thirsty and nothing else to drink, than drinking a sugary drink makes sense. But how often does something like that happen? 6 days ago
- Arrange a schedule of exercising with someone and see if this helps you exercise more often and if you feel better. wp.me/p2bieR-1a7 1 week ago
- Protect your developing brain-stay away from drugs of abuse. In fact, protect your brain always. wp.me/p2bieR-1a5 via 1 week ago