In most parts of the US it is freezing, actually far below freezing. So most people should be outside for very short periods of time if at all or they could get frostbite. What should you do if you do get frostbite? Here’s first aid for frostbite information from my hospital.
- Go to sleep for success and health-start school 1/2 hr later-students get more sleep, better grades, test scores. wp.me/p2bieR-1aI 1 day ago
- “All the secrets of the world are contained in books. Read at your own risk.” Lemony Snicket wp.me/p2bieR-1aF 2 days ago
- Nurse in your purse app-Planned Parenthood of MN and WA offer video visits. Add $45 to get birth control in the mail. wp.me/p2bieR-1aC 5 days ago
- With you in my corner-Girls Inc. is empowering girls. wp.me/p2bieR-1aA 1 week ago
- Worried about Ebola? Here's something that should absolutely terrify you. Everyday 32 people are murdered with guns. wp.me/p2bieR-1ay 1 week ago