In most parts of the US it is freezing, actually far below freezing. So most people should be outside for very short periods of time if at all or they could get frostbite. What should you do if you do get frostbite? Here’s first aid for frostbite information from my hospital.
- Ubuntu—a term borrowed from the Zulu tribe of South Africa—means “I am a person through other people; my humanity is tied to yours.” 15 hours ago
- I must admit that I had forgotten about Alateen, the support group for teens who have family members with drinking problems. Alateen helps. 1 day ago
- The new Barbie: Meet the doll with an average woman's proportions ti.me/NvPUVN via @TIMENewsfeed 2 days ago
- Take time for school breakfast-learn the reasons to eat a healthy breakfast. wp.me/p2bieR-13g 3 days ago
- Take Lipozene and lose…your constipation problem. Your weight? It won't change a bit. wp.me/p2bieR-13d 4 days ago