In most parts of the US it is freezing, actually far below freezing. So most people should be outside for very short periods of time if at all or they could get frostbite. What should you do if you do get frostbite? Here’s first aid for frostbite information from my hospital.
- Guy Nottadadi knows you don't know squat about birth control. It's okay, though. He wants to help. via @bedsider bdsdr.me/11EPlOa 4 hours ago
- Training your taste buds-people need to taste a new food between 14-21 times before they start to like that food. wp.me/p2bieR-18o 2 days ago
- Great video last year of Hamlet soliloquy that was made of snippets from performances students submitted via Instagram. 3 days ago
- "don't have to know the second theory of thermodynamics in physics to serve...only need a heart full of grace, a soul generated by love." 1 week ago
- Try getting a little extra sleep and see how you feel. You never know-you may actually like it. wp.me/p2bieR-18g 1 week ago