I keep thinking about Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, PrEP, which is a pill that when taken daily protects against HIV. I wrote about PrEP recently, but I’m surprised about one thing I read about PrEP-very few people are using it. I wonder why that is? Why if someone is at risk for getting HIV, why wouldn’t they do everything they could to protect themselves? I guess the same question could be asked about condoms-why wouldn’t someone simply use a condom to decrease their risk of getting HIV or any STD? I don’t get it.
- Nearly 2 million American kids live in a home where this could happen: every.tw/Stop-This via @Everytown #WeAreEverytown 6 hours ago
- Many young people have high cholesterol, need to make better food choices, cut out crap like Takis and Hot Cheetos. wp.me/p2bieR-15d 1 day ago
- Hard work beats talent every time-many young people are successful not because of talent, but because of hard work. wp.me/p2bieR-159 2 days ago
- Be as smart with e-cigarettes as you are with regular cigarettes, don't get tricked into a tobacco addiction. wp.me/p2bieR-156 3 days ago
- "The task is not to understand the world but to change it." wp.me/p2bieR-152 via @wordpressdotcom 4 days ago