I keep thinking about Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, PrEP, which is a pill that when taken daily protects against HIV. I wrote about PrEP recently, but I’m surprised about one thing I read about PrEP-very few people are using it. I wonder why that is? Why if someone is at risk for getting HIV, why wouldn’t they do everything they could to protect themselves? I guess the same question could be asked about condoms-why wouldn’t someone simply use a condom to decrease their risk of getting HIV or any STD? I don’t get it.
- Hiding food, telling someone they must only eat certain foods may lead to someone who eats too much unhealthy foods. wp.me/p2bieR-15w 1 day ago
- The Lure of Forbidden Food nyti.ms/1eXMqYI 1 day ago
- Low-cal sparkling juice-Mix 12 ounces of sparkling water with 2 ounces of juice. Add sliced fruit for extra flavor. wp.me/p2bieR-15t 2 days ago
- 2 million American kids live in homes with unsecured guns. every.tw/preventabledea… via @Everytown 5 days ago
- Nearly 2 million American kids live in a home where this could happen: every.tw/Stop-This via @Everytown #WeAreEverytown 6 days ago