I keep thinking about Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, PrEP, which is a pill that when taken daily protects against HIV. I wrote about PrEP recently, but I’m surprised about one thing I read about PrEP-very few people are using it. I wonder why that is? Why if someone is at risk for getting HIV, why wouldn’t they do everything they could to protect themselves? I guess the same question could be asked about condoms-why wouldn’t someone simply use a condom to decrease their risk of getting HIV or any STD? I don’t get it.
- Well, now it’s just ridiculous-middle school and high school e-cigarette use tripled in from 2013-2014. wp.me/p2bieR-1cY 5 days ago
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” -Winston Churchill wp.me/p2bieR-1cW 2 weeks ago
- There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs. wp.me/p2bieR-1cS 3 weeks ago
- What Facebook's Doing To Help Prevent Suicide yahoo.com/health/what-fa… via @yahoohealth 1 month ago
- More schoolkids are choosing fruit strib.mn/1zLK2I9 1 month ago