I keep thinking about Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, PrEP, which is a pill that when taken daily protects against HIV. I wrote about PrEP recently, but I’m surprised about one thing I read about PrEP-very few people are using it. I wonder why that is? Why if someone is at risk for getting HIV, why wouldn’t they do everything they could to protect themselves? I guess the same question could be asked about condoms-why wouldn’t someone simply use a condom to decrease their risk of getting HIV or any STD? I don’t get it.
- “But meet them halfway with love, peace and persuasion And expect them to rise for the occasion” Van Morrison wp.me/p2bieR-1cE 1 week ago
- The original Muscle Beach-can workout for free. Have a place to exercise for free & make your own Muscle Beach? wp.me/p2bieR-1cB 1 week ago
- Success doesn't get any simpler than this. wp.me/p2bieR-1cx 2 weeks ago
- Helping kids learn the importance of brushing teeth wp.me/p1hTHh-6R7 via @HennepinMedical 3 weeks ago
- You're responsible for your successes and failures wp.me/p2bieR-1cr via @wordpressdotcom 1 month ago