I keep thinking about Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, PrEP, which is a pill that when taken daily protects against HIV. I wrote about PrEP recently, but I’m surprised about one thing I read about PrEP-very few people are using it. I wonder why that is? Why if someone is at risk for getting HIV, why wouldn’t they do everything they could to protect themselves? I guess the same question could be asked about condoms-why wouldn’t someone simply use a condom to decrease their risk of getting HIV or any STD? I don’t get it.
- Stop the texts, stop the wrecks wp.me/p2bieR-19x via @wordpressdotcom 1 day ago
- They're cooking. The food served in many of the schools I’m familiar with is healthy and delicious. Don’t believe me? 2 days ago
- Starting school early is unhealthy for teens-natural sleep cycles change for teens so that they need to go to bed later and get up later. 4 days ago
- Can't breathe, can't live-but still many don't change behavior and keep exposing themselves to what makes them sick, like cats and dogs. 5 days ago
- Admitting ignorance-there is one thing I say almost every day, and it goes like this, “I don’t know, I need to look it up." 6 days ago