I keep thinking about Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, PrEP, which is a pill that when taken daily protects against HIV. I wrote about PrEP recently, but I’m surprised about one thing I read about PrEP-very few people are using it. I wonder why that is? Why if someone is at risk for getting HIV, why wouldn’t they do everything they could to protect themselves? I guess the same question could be asked about condoms-why wouldn’t someone simply use a condom to decrease their risk of getting HIV or any STD? I don’t get it.
- The answer is clear-don't risk your life or the lives of others by texting or answering your phone while driving. wp.me/p2bieR-1a0 2 days ago
- Don't go outside to smoke, just quit smoking-this is the best way to keep those around you with asthma healthy. wp.me/p2bieR-19X 4 days ago
- National Child Abuse Hotline-call 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453) to prevent/treat child abuse 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. 5 days ago
- Congratulations Americorps on your 20th anniversary. #GettingThingsDone 1 week ago
- California’s “yes means yes” bill-sexual consent isn’t implied if someone is quiet or doesn’t say “no”. Consent means someone says “yes”. 1 week ago