I keep thinking about Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, PrEP, which is a pill that when taken daily protects against HIV. I wrote about PrEP recently, but I’m surprised about one thing I read about PrEP-very few people are using it. I wonder why that is? Why if someone is at risk for getting HIV, why wouldn’t they do everything they could to protect themselves? I guess the same question could be asked about condoms-why wouldn’t someone simply use a condom to decrease their risk of getting HIV or any STD? I don’t get it.
- Ubuntu—a term borrowed from the Zulu tribe of South Africa—means “I am a person through other people; my humanity is tied to yours.” 1 day ago
- I must admit that I had forgotten about Alateen, the support group for teens who have family members with drinking problems. Alateen helps. 2 days ago
- The new Barbie: Meet the doll with an average woman's proportions ti.me/NvPUVN via @TIMENewsfeed 3 days ago
- Take time for school breakfast-learn the reasons to eat a healthy breakfast. wp.me/p2bieR-13g 4 days ago
- Take Lipozene and lose…your constipation problem. Your weight? It won't change a bit. wp.me/p2bieR-13d 5 days ago