I keep thinking about Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, PrEP, which is a pill that when taken daily protects against HIV. I wrote about PrEP recently, but I’m surprised about one thing I read about PrEP-very few people are using it. I wonder why that is? Why if someone is at risk for getting HIV, why wouldn’t they do everything they could to protect themselves? I guess the same question could be asked about condoms-why wouldn’t someone simply use a condom to decrease their risk of getting HIV or any STD? I don’t get it.
- Young lady whose contraceptive patch was visible. Good for her-wearing her birth control proudly. wp.me/p2bieR-18t 2 hours ago
- Guy Nottadadi knows you don't know squat about birth control. It's okay, though. He wants to help. via @bedsider bdsdr.me/11EPlOa 1 day ago
- Training your taste buds-people need to taste a new food between 14-21 times before they start to like that food. wp.me/p2bieR-18o 3 days ago
- Great video last year of Hamlet soliloquy that was made of snippets from performances students submitted via Instagram. 4 days ago
- "don't have to know the second theory of thermodynamics in physics to serve...only need a heart full of grace, a soul generated by love." 1 week ago