I keep thinking about Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, PrEP, which is a pill that when taken daily protects against HIV. I wrote about PrEP recently, but I’m surprised about one thing I read about PrEP-very few people are using it. I wonder why that is? Why if someone is at risk for getting HIV, why wouldn’t they do everything they could to protect themselves? I guess the same question could be asked about condoms-why wouldn’t someone simply use a condom to decrease their risk of getting HIV or any STD? I don’t get it.
- Your brain on exercise-studies show that young people who exercise do better academically than those who don’t. wp.me/p2bieR-1ae 1 day ago
- Guess if really thirsty and nothing else to drink, than drinking a sugary drink makes sense. But how often does something like that happen? 5 days ago
- Arrange a schedule of exercising with someone and see if this helps you exercise more often and if you feel better. wp.me/p2bieR-1a7 6 days ago
- Protect your developing brain-stay away from drugs of abuse. In fact, protect your brain always. wp.me/p2bieR-1a5 via 1 week ago
- Daring, but not reckless-brains develop til late 20’s. So young people should engage in new experiences, experiment but not take risks. 1 week ago