I keep thinking about Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, PrEP, which is a pill that when taken daily protects against HIV. I wrote about PrEP recently, but I’m surprised about one thing I read about PrEP-very few people are using it. I wonder why that is? Why if someone is at risk for getting HIV, why wouldn’t they do everything they could to protect themselves? I guess the same question could be asked about condoms-why wouldn’t someone simply use a condom to decrease their risk of getting HIV or any STD? I don’t get it.
- "Failure taught me things about myself that I could have learned no other way." JK Rowling wp.me/p2bieR-1ci 2 days ago
- Here’s a list from Planned Parenthood of emergency contraception. Which one is right for you? wp.me/p2bieR-1ce 6 days ago
- Don't believe the hype-e-cigarette manufacturers may be trying to get young people to use their products. wp.me/p2bieR-1cc 1 week ago
- Read Common's Powerful Speech After His Best Original Song Win At The Golden Globes huff.to/1xSRB36 via @HuffPostEnt 1 week ago
- Small change big impact resolution-choose a little more water, a little less soda. Can improve weight. wp.me/p2bieR-1c7 2 weeks ago