I keep thinking about Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, PrEP, which is a pill that when taken daily protects against HIV. I wrote about PrEP recently, but I’m surprised about one thing I read about PrEP-very few people are using it. I wonder why that is? Why if someone is at risk for getting HIV, why wouldn’t they do everything they could to protect themselves? I guess the same question could be asked about condoms-why wouldn’t someone simply use a condom to decrease their risk of getting HIV or any STD? I don’t get it.
- What Facebook's Doing To Help Prevent Suicide yahoo.com/health/what-fa… via @yahoohealth 1 week ago
- More schoolkids are choosing fruit strib.mn/1zLK2I9 2 weeks ago
- Happy International Women's Day! #GoogleDoodle g.co/doodle/mjxzru 2 weeks ago
- “But meet them halfway with love, peace and persuasion And expect them to rise for the occasion” Van Morrison wp.me/p2bieR-1cE 1 month ago
- The original Muscle Beach-can workout for free. Have a place to exercise for free & make your own Muscle Beach? wp.me/p2bieR-1cB 1 month ago