I keep thinking about Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, PrEP, which is a pill that when taken daily protects against HIV. I wrote about PrEP recently, but I’m surprised about one thing I read about PrEP-very few people are using it. I wonder why that is? Why if someone is at risk for getting HIV, why wouldn’t they do everything they could to protect themselves? I guess the same question could be asked about condoms-why wouldn’t someone simply use a condom to decrease their risk of getting HIV or any STD? I don’t get it.
- "...There’s far too many of you dying You know we’ve got to find a way To bring some lovin’ here today, yeah” Marvin Gaye 16 hours ago
- Distracted riders-foolish and dangerous-need to learn that the text, the Facebook message, the phone call can wait. wp.me/p2bieR-18z 2 days ago
- You can be on birth control even if your not having sex-there’s no rule against that. wp.me/p2bieR-18x via @wordpressdotcom 4 days ago
- Young lady whose contraceptive patch was visible. Good for her-wearing her birth control proudly. wp.me/p2bieR-18t 5 days ago
- Guy Nottadadi knows you don't know squat about birth control. It's okay, though. He wants to help. via @bedsider bdsdr.me/11EPlOa 6 days ago