I keep thinking about Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, PrEP, which is a pill that when taken daily protects against HIV. I wrote about PrEP recently, but I’m surprised about one thing I read about PrEP-very few people are using it. I wonder why that is? Why if someone is at risk for getting HIV, why wouldn’t they do everything they could to protect themselves? I guess the same question could be asked about condoms-why wouldn’t someone simply use a condom to decrease their risk of getting HIV or any STD? I don’t get it.
- E-Cigarettes Top Smoking Among Youths, Study Says nyti.ms/1uOaYEC 4 days ago
- The Health Benefits of Going Outside theatlantic.com/video/index/38… via @theatlantic 1 week ago
- A Hairstylist Provides Free Cuts to the Homeless nyti.ms/1zyBwQv 1 week ago
- "There is no more neutrality in the world. You either have to be part of the solution, or you’re going to be part of the problem." E.Cleaver 1 week ago
- “Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of discussion, dissent, and debate.” Hubert Humphrey, 38th Vice President of the United States 1 week ago