I keep thinking about Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, PrEP, which is a pill that when taken daily protects against HIV. I wrote about PrEP recently, but I’m surprised about one thing I read about PrEP-very few people are using it. I wonder why that is? Why if someone is at risk for getting HIV, why wouldn’t they do everything they could to protect themselves? I guess the same question could be asked about condoms-why wouldn’t someone simply use a condom to decrease their risk of getting HIV or any STD? I don’t get it.
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 5 days ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 1 week ago
- Ask a Tween: What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? theatlantic.com/video/index/39… via @theatlantic 2 weeks ago
- Have you seen this beautiful video of love and caring? What’s amazing is that it’s a Thai commercial. Whatever, it’s just heartwarming. 3 weeks ago
- Well, now it’s just ridiculous-middle school and high school e-cigarette use tripled in from 2013-2014. wp.me/p2bieR-1cY 1 month ago