I keep thinking about Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, PrEP, which is a pill that when taken daily protects against HIV. I wrote about PrEP recently, but I’m surprised about one thing I read about PrEP-very few people are using it. I wonder why that is? Why if someone is at risk for getting HIV, why wouldn’t they do everything they could to protect themselves? I guess the same question could be asked about condoms-why wouldn’t someone simply use a condom to decrease their risk of getting HIV or any STD? I don’t get it.
- People don’t move as much when it’s really warm or cold. Don't be like this-it's cold out there-head outside and move wp.me/p2bieR-1bq 1 day ago
- Are energy drinks poison? Study found that more than 1/2 of calls to poison centers are for children who drank them. wp.me/p2bieR-1bn 3 days ago
- Energy drinks jolt young kids and panic parents strib.mn/1uBY7tv 3 days ago
- What is whole grain and how do I get more of them? From Choose My Plate, information about whole grains. wp.me/p2bieR-1bk 6 days ago
- Check out "Circle of 6 Anti-Violence Mobile App" on Vimeo vimeo.com/38802136 #Vimeo #app #iphone #appsagainstabuse 1 week ago