I learned about the It Gets Better Project today. It was started in 2010 to help LGBTQ youth by letting them know that the challenges they face in their teens, because of who they are, won’t last forever—things will get better. Now the Its Get Better Project consists of more than 50,000 videos, which have been viewed by more than 50 million people. The videos are moving. To see the here’s the link to the project, http://www.itgetsbetter.org/.
- If you haven’t checked out @Scarleteen, you really must. wp.me/p2bieR-Oy 15 hours ago
- Help build the Waite House Community Center Green House by donating empty 2-liter bottles. wp.me/p2bieR-Ov 1 day ago
- Stay safe by staying alert and don't drink when you start college in the fall. wp.me/p2bieR-Ot 2 days ago
- Know what's going around and how to avoid it when you get to college by getting to know your college health service. wp.me/p2bieR-Oq 3 days ago
- Preparing for college health-take health insurance card, name/phone number of home clinic and healthcare provider. wp.me/p2bieR-On 4 days ago