Someone I know was in St. Francis earlier this week watching a soccer game and noticed a group of teens and preteens getting together to exercise and play kickball. They were enjoying the Great Outdoors. Here are other ideas for getting active outdoors from the President’s Council on Fitness, Sports & Nutrition.
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” Maya Angelou wp.me/s2bieR-change 20 hours ago
- Managing stress-remember that getting help from a counselor is often the best treatment for stress. wp.me/p2bieR-Oi 1 day ago
- Before you speak-think. Find out how. wp.me/p2bieR-Od 2 days ago
- It's not you, it's them-counseling helps you know you are okay. The issue isn't you, it’s those being mean to you. wp.me/p2bieR-Ob 3 days ago
- A good day can mean a good week and maybe even a good month of healthy eating. wp.me/p2bieR-O8 4 days ago